Friday 31 May 2013

Sarah Hurley Challenges - All That Glitters is Gold

Woo Hoo it's Friday and the sun is shining. 
Is it safe to say summer is finally on it's way?

Today I'm sharing with you my DT card for  Sarah Hurley Challenges. This month my fabulous team member Candice has set our theme and she has chosen

All That Glitters Is Gold!

For more details about our challenge and some amazing inspiration from the rest of my DT girls please pop on over here

It's not a colour I have used before and I really struggled but with a good rummage through all my stash I came across some gold mirri card and some gold ink that admittedly has seen better days. My mojo def packed up it's bags and headed off for sunnier climates which was freaking me out a bit. Finally after 4 weeks!! I made a baby card below.


My elephant stamp is one that Sarah designed for PI and for those that know me well will know I have a little soft spot for elephants. The sentiment is part of Sarah's Dream A Little Dream girl journal set, both of which can be bought from Sarah's shop.

The baby rattle is from Sizzix and the flowers are made using a couple of X Cut punches with a little gem for a some sparkle.

Hope your having a wonderful day
and thanks for stopping by

Hugs Clare xx


No comments:

Post a Comment