Thursday 12 July 2012

Time Flies

Good afternoon...

How are we all today? The title of my post pretty much sums up my days especially when your out having fun..time just seems to whizz by!Anyway today I'm sharing with you my dt card for Charisma and this week I have set the challenge and I have chosen the theme

 RECYCLE

You can go as adventurous as you like or add just that little magic touch. I found a piece of ribbon that I took of an old gift bag so that was the deciding factor for my colour choice this week. I don't normally make green cards but this was a lot of fun and it's nice every now and again to get out your comfort zone.

I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't get a great picture but it's been raining pretty much everyday now for two weeks. However that hasn't stopped me from running out in it like I did last night...in fact it made it all more interesting lol









So you'll be wondering who our sponsors are this week and what amazing prizes are up for grabs..well check out the details below.

Prize One - 



Redonkulous Designs is a new store that just opened up Sept. 2011.  The owner and artist behind the store is Sheryl Brown, who is a wife, a mother (expecting her second child this coming August 2012!), and full time Senior Illustrator.  She studied animation and fine arts, and has spent 10 years of her career designing characters and working on several television shows.  Her style of characters are inspired by Disney, Warner Brothers, DreamWorks, family, and her own personal experiences which are reflected in her store.  Redonkulous Designs is filled with cute, and funny high quality images that appeals to a wide audience!  The beauty of her store is her attention to her fans' input, which helps evolve her designs to accommodated a broad spectrum of themes.  If you enjoy Redonkulous Designs' artwork and images, become a fan on her Redonkulous Designs Facebook Page and flaunt your Redonkulous creations!


PRIZE TWO 
Meljen's Design's one lucky winner will win there choice of 4 Digi's! 
Pretty amazing...I'll look forward to visiting your blogs to see what wonderful projects you have entered this week. If your looking for some inspiration please check out the rest of the design team here


That's all from me just now but I'll be back later today with my other dT card for sarah hurley challenges.

lots of hugs
clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment