Friday 16 December 2011

Last Minute Christmas Makes

Goodmorning all how are we all? I can't believe it's Friday already, this week has just been so full on. Last saturday we celebrated lewis's 3rd birthday, it's great to see him all grown up but in my eyes he will always be the baby of the family. Isn't that always the way with your youngest lol. We also enrolled Lewis into our local nursery so from the 12th Jan I will have Thursday and Friday mornings just me and the cats. It will be rather odd and very very quiet but the perfect opportunity to get some crafting done.....I think I deserve some me time don't you think lol.

This morning I have my dt card for Charisma and our theme is
Last christmas makes


I'm always rushing about at the last minute, while wishing if I started making my cards earlier. So I'm afraid there will be some shop bought ones being sent but they are charity ones so I don't feel quite so bad.

Well I better dash, I have just heard two kiddies shouting a want a pom pom and that can only mean trouble, they're in my craftroom yikes!!

I'll be back later with my dt card for Sarah Hurley Challenges

hope you are all well my friends and a huge thankyou for dropping by during this busy season when time is precious.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love this card - the red colour combo is so festive .
    Its taken me all morning to write my cards - just off to post office now.. will probably need a bank loan lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete