Friday 21 October 2011

Boo!!

Good afternoon, did I just hear a * rumor * it's Friday, squeeeeeeel to confirm please lol Today I'm sharing with you my DT card for Stampin For The Weekend
and our theme this week is

SPOOKY

As Halloween approaches we would love to see some super spooky projects and just a little reminder we must see stamping somewhere on your project

Sarah Hurley has recently released a Halloween digi kit and I have to say I had an absolute ball. I had forgotten how much fun Halloween crafting can be. It was about late summer when the children and I had went strawberry picking for the second year running and this year. However this year I decided to try jam making, I know who would have thought lol. My inspiration came from a very good friend of mine who had made some plum jam earlier on in the year. Of course that day she had also made some homemade scones so it was a double treat hee hee. Anyway here's my little offering

*****

*****
If you would like to join in the fun just click here

Ooops just realised the time,better dash lol
where ever you hope you have a lovely weekend.

hugs Clare x





4 comments:

  1. oh these are fabulous ... love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Clare...so love all your fabulous creations hun...

    have a super weekend....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spooky Creations are great. Thank you for sharing. I will certainly be back (when time allows) to check out more of your projects. Do enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S`andra V.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete