Thursday 17 February 2011

Sarah Hurley challenges-Food and Drink

As promised I am sharing with you tonight my dt card for Sarah Hurley Challenges.

The theme this week is FOOD and Drink

I immediately knew that I wanted to create a cupcake but not having made one before I needed time. But with Lewis being poorly, time was not on my side so this was made off the top of my head and it was literally knocked up in 20 mins!! If you want to see how it should be done pop over to Mels blog as she made one too, great minds think a like eh???lol



I used a tag and papers from the wonderland cd and the flowers are from my stash. Scallop nesties were used for the topping and my classic circles were used for the cupcake inside.

That's me for today but will be back tomorrow with a little news.

take care Clare x

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Clare!, just love it and fab sentiment too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,
    Wow hun this looks good enough to eat!! Love the colours.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe it only took you 20 mins! Looking forward to your news.... Oooooh... What is it??? :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little cupcakes .. so cute and perfect to hide a treat inside
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete