Friday 25 June 2010

One sketch two cards

First of all is it legal to drink alcohol and blog???Answer is no!!! I am sure I am slurring my words and my spelling seems to have gone AWOL too.Note to my self when you are really thirsty after a zumba class don't drink the glass of wine waiting for you when you get home, finish the water first!!
Well reason I am blogging tonight is I forgot I had made two cards for the sketch saturday challenge. They were made for an order and I thought it would be a good idea to use one sketch but make two different cards. I wil post only one the other I will save for later.

Before I show you my card I just wanted to share a little news with you all. Today I received Sarah Hurley's cd'roms yes both of them so I will be busy with them the next few weeks. I am feeling pretty lucky today, so many ideas running about my head just hope they turn out well in real life!! You can buy them exclusively on create and craft til July 1st after that they will be on her website.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you all so much for your comments on my blog. I will be hopping over to you soon.


hugs Clare x

6 comments:

  1. hi Claire - got my Cd's today too..they are fab!
    Its jus ta shame i am going on my hols next friday as i just want to craft lol!!
    Hopefully i will get to have a play over the weekend.
    Cute little card - love the colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - that image is gorgeous. You've coloured her beautifully. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, the image is adorable and your papers & embellies are fab.
    Please can you send me some ideas, I think I'm all out and finding it sooooo hard to get motivated, maybe a glass of wine will help lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!I just love your blog!so colourful and fun!Really cute card!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing petal!! Everything just goes so well together! the papers and the image, so fab honey!!
    Hope you're good petal and the kids are too??
    Hugs Melly xxx
    Check out my Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous! Love the image and the papers. I have no idea what a zumba class is but it sounds painful so I think the glass of wine was totally necesary and therefore legal. I am possibly the worst offender when it comes to drink blogging and have often read back what i've written with horror and remorse! Oh well! Have a great weekend and can't wait to see what you come up with next! xxx

    ReplyDelete