Monday 31 May 2010

it's official I am on the abc challenge design team!!


Well I never thought lil me would ever be on the abc design team but I am. I thought I would tell you all before they change their minds hee hee. If you aren't already doing so please show your support by joining me and the girls in the fortnightly challenge. It's V for Vintage this week so no excuse and the next challenge will be W for.......ooops top secret!!you'll just have to wait lol

Hope you are all well and getting lots of crafting time.

Take care

hugs Clare

9 comments:

  1. thats fabulous news chick :-)...well done !!

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT post!!!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..Looking forward to working with you Clare...
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your DT post Clare.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare,
    Oh hun I am sooo pleased for you, you really deserve this recognition. Obviously this was the new assignment you were talking about LOL!!!
    Huge hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so chuffed for you hun well done you!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats hun, that is fab newsI'm so pleased for you.
    The lush papers you asked about you can buy from Sir Stampalot or Art From The Heart
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Congrats! That's fab news - really pleased for you. Sorry I've not been around much. Got lots of stuff going on at the mo that doesn't leave much time for anything else. Hope to get crafting again soon! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete