Tuesday 9 March 2010

Out of the blue!!!

Well was I shocked to read this email from Georgia over at crafty calendar. Georgia has asked me to be a guest designer for the month of April, so never saw that one coming, nice surprise though!! Of course I said yes so looking forward to creating my DT card for that, got a few ideas on paper and running around my head so will be doing that in the next few days.

This months challenge is flowers, nice and easy no excuse not to enter.


I have only ever been guest designer once before and that was over at MAWTT but boy did I have fun and the girls are just fab. I will be posting my card for their challenge in a mo, every week is fab so please pop over and join in the fun.

hugs Clare x

4 comments:

  1. well done hon...and you shouldnt be so surprised..your cards are fabulous!!!...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah, congratulations Clare! Well done!! Looking forward to seeing your cards. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What fab news :-) How exciting!!!!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations hun So exciting for you im sure you will have a ball.Good luck and enjoy!
    love n hugs jude:)x

    ReplyDelete