Friday 19 February 2010

Baby boy box card

Another post for me tonight, they're a bit like buses nothing for ages then two come along at the same time hee.

I actually made this box card last week, it took me several nights as I had other stuff on but got there in the end. This is not my first ever box card probably my 5th but I was always finishing them off just before collection or forgetting to photograph them.

I was really pleased with this as it was my first time using my new baby sizzix dies.Only thing is Sophie my cat thought it would make a nice place to sit hence one side is up and the other is down.
Hubby actually took 61 pictures, yes 61 but thought 4 would be sufficient lol



* DP's- stash
*card stock-Flawliss designs Stirling
*punch-hearts and flowers
*embellishments- all made using baby sizzix dies
*circles- scalloped nesties
*gems-PM pale blue
*sentiment-computer

****

hope you likey

hugs Clare x

7 comments:

  1. Clare, it's absolutely stunning! Really love the choice of papers and the Sizzix stuff is fab! I've cut some but still to put onto a card! It was definitely the 5 or so hours!! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! that's gorgeous!!! sooo beautiful. i'm sure it will be treasured, mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare this is beautiful hun, love it, oviously hubby did too to take 61 photo's lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya hunnie this is fabby so great to make this and will certainly make a great keepsake.
    Can't find your e-mail addy hun could you let me know it ta luvvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fab..i really do need to get me some sizzix dies..Debs x
    P.S. - no package yet..but im excited now :)..ill let you knoe when it arrives!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous!!!! Love love love it!! What a fabulous little keepsake - even the cat couldn't spoil it!!
    Loadza Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two words - totally gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete