Wednesday 13 January 2010

Monster Boy

Before I start rambling on about my card I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my lovely followers and those who have left a wee comment.Group hug now!!!!lol.You truly lift my spirits when all is not well in 'the broons hoose' as my friend Dawn would say!!

Anyway I have been a busy wee bee of late hopping about mad on blogland picking up loads of inspiration and actually taking note rather than relying on memory. Which seems to fail me these days on a regular basis, way too much going on upstairs lol.Also I had been asked to make 3 commission cards so I thought this would be the ideal opportunity be a little more creative than usual. Please leave me a comment as I would love to know what you think and please be honest it's the only way I will learn.

This card came about after seeing Angela's card with this image. He is just so cute and having two wee boys myself I know he will be used many times. Please pop over to squiggle stamps you won't be disappointed, they even put in the sentiment which was a nice surprise.I would like to share with you the day I received my stamp.Normally whenever I receive any mail Arran shouts mummy Pat been aka post man pat or he will pull them out of letter box and put on kitchen table.Not today, while I was putting lewis to sleep upstairs Arran decides to open my mail (not the bill ones but my stamp parcel). He then shouts upstairs mummy look what you've got??A dinosaur stamp. Well to say I was shocked is an understatement but I was also saddened as I was so looking forward to opening my new stamp. Very childish I know but I have heard there is a child in all of us.



papers-K&Co Hopscotch
stamp-Monster boy by Squiggle stamps
ribbon,beads,gems-stash
flowers-punched
tools-nesties and friskars template
colouring-promarkers

I managed to enter this card into a few challenges this week which couldn't have been done without the help from Mandy's blog. Please pop over her cards are amazing.

challenges
Truly Scrumptious- Sketch
Fussy and Fancy- New


6 comments:

  1. AWE! Love your papers and that image. This is such a great sketch I'm working on a card with it myself. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous boy card! Love your color combo.

    Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!..love it!!..love it!!...i really am gonna dig out thse papers ..fab image...thanks for the inspiration ...Debs x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stunning huni! I so so love the image, just perfect for the wee rascals hee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun image & card love the bright colours just right..thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy challenge.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so cute,and I love the bright colors! I love the photos of your tartan army, too! Thank you for joining our first challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

    ReplyDelete