Saturday 3 October 2009

New baby girl


***********
This card was made for my fabulous friend Lyndsey who had a baby girl last week.Lyndsey named her Jasmine and she is absolutely gorgeous.I loved making this card as elephants are my favourite animal other than my two pussy cats.
I watched Joanna Sheen on create and craft tv and picked up the tip using the ribbon.It was easy to do and gives great result.

************
This is the recipe

*Stamp-Stamposaurus Nellie No2
Cardstock-Gemstones/muti-coloured mirri card
Gem stones-Papermania
Sentiment-Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit
Ribbon-White organza

**********

Please leave a wee comment and I will pop over to your blog

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogland!! Love this card, especially the ribbon idea. Will definitely give it a try. Susie x

    ReplyDelete