Wednesday 19 August 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge No 17

Christmas is coming at last!!!
It's a miracle, first Christmas card and it's only August.This is a first for me. Normally I am rushing at the last minute but had great intentions to start early. So I decided that my next challenge card would be a Christmas card. What can I say other than I had a ball creating this card.How could I forget how exciting it was to play with christmas papers and anything that glitters and sparkles.Not that I need Christmas as an excuse!

These are the products I used to make my card

*backing paper-never used Anita's Classic Christmas Blue Papers
*image- new Gorjuss stamp from Sugar Nellie at Funkykits
*colouring- Whisper markers
*snowflakes-neglected Quickitz die
*cardstock-Papermill


If you want to join in the fun here's the sketch and click here


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Clare! I love the Gorjuss Girl with blue hair, so funky!!
    Thanks so much for joining us once again at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete